Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day Twenty-Eight : Sigh

I have to admit, this project is killing me in some ways.  No more deviations except returning a Merry Christmas text with a "you too!".  But between work going to hell and my brain spinning with what-to-do-when-I'm-unemployed checklist, spending Christmas with my parents' tense-filled power struggle of a marriage and no one to hear my frustrations on that score during pillow talk, and a weird moody gloom that I am having a hard time summing up the gumption to kick in the balls, I am feeling alone.

I should probably just masturbate, but I think at this moment it will actually make me feel even more alone.

Perhaps it was all the Christmas engagements that did it.  And a lot of them were the second ones for a lot of friends - some younger than me.  Really, am I that undesirable?  The whole world is conspiring to say "yep."

On the long drive home from a most unsatisfactory Christmas, this song came on my ipod.  Thanks Liz Phair for summing me up right now.

Fuck and Run - Liz Phair


1 comment:

  1. Do you understand there's a 12 word phrase you can tell your crush... that will trigger deep emotions of love and impulsive attractiveness for you deep inside his heart?

    That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, treasure and care for you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Love Impulse

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's genetics that it will drive him to try harder than before to make your relationship the best part of both of your lives.

    In fact, triggering this dominant impulse is so binding to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that the moment you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will instantly find him open his heart and mind to you in a way he's never experienced before and he'll recognize you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly attracted him.

    ReplyDelete